Добавить новость
smi24.net
News in English
Июль
2025

Gascoigne recovering in hospital after being admitted to intensive care

0

Former Lazio star and ex-England international Paul Gascoigne is said to be recovering after being rushed to hospital and being admitted to intensive care over the weekend, according to reports in the UK. 

Gascoigne recovering in hospital

As per The Sun, Gascoigne, now 58, was found semi-conscious by his friend, driver and personal assistant Steve Foster at his home in Dorset on Friday evening. 

Gascoigne was reportedly admitted to intensive care, but has since been moved to an acute medical unit, where his condition has been described as stable. 

ROME, ITALY – NOVEMBER 22: (L-R) S.S. Lazio president Claudio Lotito and former player Paul Gascoigne greet S.S. Lazio fans during the UEFA Europa League Group J match between S.S. Lazio and Tottenham Hotspur FC at Stadio Olimpico on November 22, 2012 in Rome, Italy. (Photo by Paolo Bruno/Getty Images)

The former Newcastle, Tottenham, Lazio and Rangers favourite is expected to remain in hospital over the next few days to recover and receive further treatment. 

“Paul is in hospital, which is the best possible place for him to be right now,” said Foster, a close friend and colleague. 

He added that Gazza would: “like to thank everyone for the support he’s received so far from so many old friends who wish him well and want to see him back to his best.”

 















Музыкальные новости






















СМИ24.net — правдивые новости, непрерывно 24/7 на русском языке с ежеминутным обновлением *